You are here

Declaring a Major, Minor, or Certificate

Engineering students are urged to declare a major at the beginning of the fall semester of their sophomore year. Students are required to declare by the start of their junior year. Declare your major online by going to  If you are interested in a minor or certificate, use this same form. Similarly, any additions or deletions to major, minor, or certificate should be submitted through this same form. 

Last updated: March 24, 2018