Professor in Radiology
- Our lab's research focus lies primarily in developing novel quantitative imaging systems, reconstruction algorithms and analysis methods. My major expertise is in preclinical CT.
- Currently, we are particularly interested in developing novel strategies for spectral CT imaging using nanoparticle-based contrast agents for theranostics (i.e. therapy and diagnostics).
- We are also engaged in developing new approaches for multidimensional CT image reconstruction suitable to address difficult undersampling cases in cardiac and spectral CT (dual energy and photon counting) using compressed sensing and/or deep learning.
- We are involved in co-clinical cancer trials and I serve as the Principal Investigator on the U24 Duke Preclinical Research Resources for Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers part of the NCI Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resources Program network (CIRP).
- Ph.D. University of Patras (Greece), 2001
- Professor in Radiology
- Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute