Engineering Graduate and Professional Programs
Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Engineering Graduate and Professional Programs
I am currently an adjunct faculty member in Artificial Intelligence at Duke University and an AI/ML researcher.
As a leader in bridging the gap between research and industry in machine learning, I have led projects and developed algorithms for the largest companies in the world. More importantly, I have built algorithms that have meaningful impacts - from helping people walk to noninvasively monitoring glucose.
Learn more: https://runsdata.org
- B.S. North Carolina State University, 2016
- M.S. Duke University, 2018
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2021
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Engineering Graduate and Professional Programs
- AIPI 540: Deep Learning Applications