You are here
Career Services for Master's Students
The Duke Engineering Master's Career Services Team and the Duke Career Center offer a wide range of outstanding career support services to all our master's students.
Our goal is to help you realize your professional goals as you transition from Duke into the workplace.
Services We Offer
- Seven Indicators for Search Success: A competency model developed by the Duke Engineering Career Services Team
- Career Advising: One-on-one appointments and weekly drop-in sessions
- Workshops and Guest Speakers: Resume and cover letter development, job search strategies, interviewing and networking skills; and more
- Career Fair Preparation: Including prep for Pratt's innovative TechConnect student-employer event, the Spring Engineering + Computing Showcase, and Duke's Career Fair
- Company Visits in Research Triangle Park (RTP): Near campus, in the world's largest research park — home to 250-plus businesses
- Engagement with Employers & Professionals: Industry roundtables and employer visits
- Weekly Newsletter: With links to events, job and internship opportunities, and must-read career development articles