You are here
Assistant Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Crystal Noel joined Duke as a research scientist in the summer of 2021, specializing in quantum computing. Noel joined the Duke ECE faculty in the summer of 2022.
At Duke, she is part of the Duke Quantum Center, working on the IARPA-funded quantum computer system called EURIQA—the Error-corrected Universal Reconfigurable Ion-trap Quantum Archetype.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD, University of California-Berkeley
- BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
In the News
- Duke is Building a World-Class Team for the Quantum Computing Race (Nov. 12, 2020 | Duke Stories)
- Crystal Noel: Hot on the Heels of a Long-Lasting Qubit (Aug. 20, 2020 | Pratt School of Engineering)