You are here
Board of Visitors
The board comprises some of our most distinguished alumni and friends
It provides advice and counsel in long-range planning, academic programs, fundraising, and public relations.
Expectations of the board and of each member include:
- Exerting a positive influence within the school and the university
- Providing advice and counsel to the dean and senior staff
- Serving as a conduit between students, faculty and administration
- Shaping and supporting the school's position within the university
- Mr. George Mattson, BSE'87, P'16 - Private Equity Investor
- Mr. Scott J. Arnold, BSE'86, P'20 - President, Shutterfly Enterprises
- Mr. David M. Bennett (Dave), BSE'83, P'14, P'16 - CEO, Proterra
- Mr. Michael J. Bingle (Mike), BSE'94 - Managing Partner, Silver Lake Group
- Mr. Stephen R. Bolze (Steve), BSE'85, P'15 - Senior Managing Director & Global Head of Infrastructure Portfolio Operations & Asset Management, Blackstone Group
- Mr. Lewis C. Brewster, BSE’86 - Vice President - Marketing, Broadcom Corp.
- Mr. Amjad A. Bseisu, BSE'81 - CEO, EnQuest
- Dr. Christopher P. Cheng, B.S.E.’98 - Vice President—Medical Division, Global Science & Technology, Inc.
- Mr. Matthew Q. Christensen (Matt), BSE'02 - CEO & Portfolio Manager, Rose Park Advisors
- Dr. Michael J. Cooney (Mike), BSE’86 – Tele-Radiologist, Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad)
- Mr. Damian Dolland, B.S.E.’98 - Founder and CEO, Darisami Group
- Ms. Katherine Durant, P’20, P’21 - Partner, Atlas Investments
- Mr. Kevin Edwards, BSE'01 - Director, Credit Trading, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Bank
- Mrs. Holly M. Espy, BSE’93 – Journalist, Fox 5
- Mr. David W. Erdman, BSE'71 - Erdman Hockfield & Leone, LLP
- Mr. Russel A. Fadel, BSE’82 – Entrepreneur & Investor
- Mrs. Kim B. Fields, T’90 – Owner, Fields Realty, LLC
- Mr. William J. Florence III (Bill), BSE'83 - Independent Real Estate Investment Services & Asset Management
- Mrs. Sara Hassan Furber, BSE’97 - Head of Listings, Investors Exchange, LLC
- Dr. Stacy Klein-Gardner, PhD, BSE'91 - Director, Center for STEM Education for Girls, Harpeth Hall School
- Mr. Jeffrey L. Gendell (Jeff), T'81, P'19 - Founder & Managing Partner, Tontine Associates, LLC
- Mr. William B. Gex (Bill), BSE'82 - CEO, Anderson Equipment Company
- Ms. Suzanne M. Gregory (Sue), BSE'87, P'18 - Managing Counsel, Merck & Company, Inc.
- Mr. William J. Hanenberg (Bill), BSE'73, MBA'80, P'04 - Safety, Security, Health & Environment Manager, ExxonMobil Production Company
- Mr. James D. Heerwagen (Jim) - BSE'80, P'19, President & CEO, NtechRA, Inc.
- Dr. James K. Henry Jr., PhD (Jake), BSE’96, PhD’99 - Director, McKinsey & Company
- Dr. H. Kent Holland, MD, BSE'78 - Program Director, The Blood & Marrow Transplant Group of GA; Co-Director - Stem Cell Processing Lab, Northside Hospital
- Admiral Grant T. Hollett Jr., BSME'64, P'93 - Senior Advisor, The O'Gara Group; Retired Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy; Army Science Board
- Mr. Ram Jagannath, B.S.E.’98 – Managing Director, Carlyle Group
- Ms. Julie Anne Keenan, BSE'84 - Independent Consultant, IMPLEXpartners
- Mr. James E. Kemler (Jamie), BSE'79 - VP, Intellectual Property Business Strategy, Stryker Corporation
- Mr. Court V. Lorenzini, BSE'87, P'19 - CEO, MetaBrite, Inc.
- Dr. John J. Mastrototaro, PhD, G'84, G'89, P'20 - VP, Informatics, Medtronic, Inc.
- Mr. Nelson E. Matthews, Jr. (JR), BSE'85, P'19 - Founder, Tregaron Capital Co.
- Mr. Thomas C. Mazzucco Jr. (Tom), BSE'88 - Managing Director, Internet Banking, Citi Global Markets, Inc.
- Dr. Carl E. McCants, PhD, BSE'81 - Technical Director, ODNI-NCSC
- Mr. John M. McDonald III, BSE'83, P'17 - Co-Founder & Senior Managing Director, Hyde Park Capital Partners
- Mr. J. Bradford McIlvain (Brad), BSE'81 - Partner, Archer & Greiner, P.C.
- Mr. Alfred W. Mordecai, BSE’90, P’20 - Vice Chairman & Portfolio Manager, PRIMECAP Mgmt. Co.
- Mr. Terry Myerson, BSE’92, G’92 – Executive VP & Former Leader of the Windows & Devices Group (WDG)
- Mr. Thomas A. Natelli (Tom), BSE'82, P'10 - President & CEO, Natelli Communities
- Mrs. Tanya S. Nizialek, BSE'91 - Director, System Program Office, U.S. Government
- Mr. John T. F. Oxaal, BSE'76 - Partner, Sevin Rosen Funds
- Dr. Elizabeth D. Peloso, PhD (Missy), BSE'78, P'10 - Associate Vice President & Associate Vice Provost, Office of Research Services, University of Pennsylvania
- Mr. Joseph C. Peterson Jr., BSE’91, P’22 – CEO, Varda Partners
- Dr. Stacy L. Pineles, MD, BSE’00 - Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Residency Program Director, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Mr. Biggs C. Porter, T'76, P'14 - CPA, Fluor Corporation
- Mrs. Elizabeth S. Press, P'16
- Mrs. Janis J. Rehlaender, BSE'77, P'07, P'09, P'11 - Retired Director of Corporate Planning, Baxter International; Chairman, Darien, CT Board of Education
- Mr. Michael G. Rhodes, BSE'87, P'19 - Executive Vice President, North America Credit Card & Merchant Services, TD Bank
- Mr. Steven C. Rosner (Steve), BSE'83, P'18 - Senior Partner & VP, L.E.K. Consulting
- Mr. Joseph A. Saldutti Jr., B.S.E.E.’88, P’20 – Managing Director, Gridiron Capital
- Mr. Michael Salvino (Mike), P’20 - Managing Director, Carrick Capital Partners
- Mr. Eric J. Schiffer, BSE'83 - Managing Member, Gratitude Ventures
- Ms. Shereen S. Shermak, BSE'89 - Executive Director, Boston Women's Workforce Council
- Mr. Steven R. Steinhilber (Steve), T'76, P'12, P'15 - Vice President of Global Business Development, Equinix
- Mr. Seymour Sternberg (Sy), P'08 - Retired Chairman of the Board & CEO, New York Life Insurance Company
- Mr. Armando A. Tabernilla, BSE’81, P’19 – VP & General Counsel, Florida Crystals Corporation
- Mr. Scott E. Telesz, BSE'89 - Executive Vice President, Praxair, Inc.
- Ms. Lee J. Tiedrich, BSE'88 - Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
- Mr. Manlio A. Valdés, BSE'88, P'17 - VP, Product Management & Marketing, Trane Commercial NA & EMEA at Ingersoll Rand
- Mr. Robert R. Wahl Jr. (Rob), BSE'89 - Portfolio Manager, Graham Capital Management
- Mr. Alan L. Whitehurst, BSE'94, L'97, G'97 - Partner, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Sullivan, LLP
- Ms. Denise A. Williams, BSE'87 - Senior Vice President, General Manager & Global Commercial Leader, General Medicine & Women's Health, Merck
- Ms. Kathleen M. Williams (Kate), T'80, P'12 - Grant Committee Chair, Rancho Santa Fe Women's Fund; Social Enterprise Chair, Harvard Business School Alumni Club of San Diego
- Ms. Yin Yin, BSE'94 - Executive Director, F.O.C.U.S
- Mr. Nicholas Zaldastani (Nick), BSE'79, P'18, P'20 - BrainTap Technologies
Updated: June 5, 2019