You are here
Major: Biomedical Engineering
How I've made the most of my Duke experience...
A lot of my favorite memories from Duke come from just going to new events on a whim! My friends and I would often scope out random events in the constant search for free food and interesting things to do.
Where I see myself after Duke...
Hopefully working on product development/testing in the medical device industry!
How I like to spend my free time...
Climbing, lifting, table tennis, and tennis!
My favorite class(es) at Duke...
- BME 302 Biomaterials and Biomechanics
- ME 321 Mechanical Engineering Analysis for Design
- Writing 101 Asian American Narratives
Resources I love to use at Duke...
- The Co-Lab/The Foundry/The POD
- Career Connections
- Duke Bass Connections Team with Professor Zachary Johnson at the Marine Lab
- Undergraduate Research/Independent Study in the Bursac Lab