You are here
Join Our Faculty
A Great Place to Work
Duke University is a:
- Chronicle of Higher Education Great College to Work For— 9 out of the last 10 surveys
- Professional Woman’s Magazine Best of the Best College and University Employer
- Forbes Best Employer— A Top 20 large employer
Durham, NC—our hometown—is regularly listed among the best places in the United States to live, work and raise a family.
Committed to Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion
Equal employment and educational opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, or disability. Duke University also makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and promote qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
- Duke University's Equal Opportunity Policy »
- Duke Engineering's commitment to diversity and inclusion »
- None at this time.
To browse all available positions, go to the Duke HR job search site »
Details on faculty, research, post-doctoral, and staff positions are also available on these departmental websites: