You are here
Michael Kendrick Reiter
Professor of Computer Science
A national authority on cybersecurity, Reiter has a special interest in making cloud computing more secure for its users.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Cornell University, 1993
- Computer and network security
- Blockchains and Byzantine fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Applied cryptography
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Outstanding Contributions Award. ACM Special Interest Group on Security, Audit and Control (SIGSAC). 2016
- Fellow. IEEE. 2014
- Fellow. ACM. 2008
- Basu, S; Tomescu, A; Abraham, I; Malkhi, D; Reiter, MK; Sirer, EG, Efficient Verifiable Secret Sharing with Share Recovery in BFT Protocols, Proceedings of the 2019 Acm Sigsac Conference on Computer and Communications Security (2019) [10.1145/3319535.3354207] [abs].
- Sharif, M; Bhagavatula, S; Bauer, L; Reiter, MK, A General Framework for Adversarial Examples with Objectives, Acm Transactions on Privacy and Security, vol 22 no. 3 (2019), pp. 1-30 [10.1145/3317611] [abs].
- Liu, S; Benson, TA; Reiter, MK, Efficient and Safe Network Updates with Suffix Causal Consistency, Proceedings of the Fourteenth Eurosys Conference 2019 (2019) [10.1145/3302424.3303965] [abs].
- Wang, KC; Reiter, MK, How to End Password Reuse on the Web, Proceedings 2019 Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (2019) [10.14722/ndss.2019.23350] [abs].
- Sharif, M; Bhagavatula, S; Bauer, L; Reiter, MK, Accessorize to a Crime, Proceedings of the 2016 Acm Sigsac Conference on Computer and Communications Security (2016) [10.1145/2976749.2978392] [abs].