You are here
Michael Kendrick Reiter
Professor of Computer Science
A national authority on cybersecurity, Reiter has a special interest in making cloud computing more secure for its users.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Cornell University, 1993
- Computer and network security
- Blockchains and Byzantine fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Applied cryptography
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Outstanding Contributions Award. ACM Special Interest Group on Security, Audit and Control (SIGSAC). 2016
- Fellow. IEEE. 2014
- Fellow. ACM. 2008
- COMPSCI 351: Computer Security
- Anjum, I; Zhu, M; Polinsky, I; Enck, W; Reiter, MK; Singh, MP, Role-Based Deception in Enterprise Networks, Codaspy 2021 Proceedings of the 11th Acm Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (2021), pp. 65-76 [10.1145/3422337.3447824] [abs].
- Severini, J; Mysore, RN; Sekar, V; Banerjee, S; Reiter, MK, The Netivus Manifesto: Making Collaborative Network Management Easier for the Rest of Us, Acm Sigcomm Computer Communication Review, vol 51 no. 2 (2021), pp. 10-17 [10.1145/3464994.3464997] [abs].
- Basu, S; Tomescu, A; Abraham, I; Malkhi, D; Reiter, MK; Sirer, EG, Efficient Verifiable Secret Sharing with Share Recovery in BFT Protocols, Proceedings of the 2019 Acm Sigsac Conference on Computer and Communications Security (2019) [10.1145/3319535.3354207] [abs].
- Sharif, M; Bhagavatula, S; Bauer, L; Reiter, MK, A General Framework for Adversarial Examples with Objectives, Acm Transactions on Privacy and Security, vol 22 no. 3 (2019), pp. 1-30 [10.1145/3317611] [abs].
- Yin, M; Malkhi, D; Reiter, MK; Gueta, GG; Abraham, I, HotStuff, Proceedings of the 2019 Acm Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (2019) [10.1145/3293611.3331591] [abs].