You are here
John Cocke Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Krishnendu Chakrabarty is the John Cocke Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Professor of Computer Science at Duke University. He is Chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Please note this web page is not updated regularly. For up to date information, please go to: http://people.ee.duke.edu/~krish/.
Appointments and Affiliations
- John Cocke Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of Computer Science
- Office Location: 2513 CIEMAS, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5270
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1995
- M.S. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1992
Testing and design-for-testability of integrated circuits and systems (SOCs, 3D, manycore); microfluidic biochips and cyberphysical systems; resilient computing systems; hardware security; machine learning hardware and neuromorphic computing systems
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Fellow. American Association for the Advancement of Science. 2018
- Fellow. Association for Computing Machinery. 2013
- Fellow. Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2008
- COMPSCI 394: Research Independent Study
- ECE 110L9: Fundamentals of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Lab
- ECE 110L: Fundamentals of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 538: VLSI System Testing
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
In the News
- Genetic Barcodes Can Ensure Authentic DNA Fingerprints (May 21, 2020 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Six From Duke Named Fellows of American Association for Advancement of Science (Nov 27, 2018)
- Pratt School's Chakrabarty Receives Lifetime Achievement Award (Nov 21, 2013)
- Moradi, Y; Ibrahim, M; Chakrabarty, K; Schlichtmann, U, An Efficient Fault-Tolerant Valve-Based Microfluidic Routing Fabric for Droplet Barcoding in Single-Cell Analysis, Ieee Transactions on Computer Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol 39 no. 2 (2020), pp. 359-372 [10.1109/TCAD.2018.2889765] [abs].
- Adhikary, S; Chatterjee, D; Chakrabarty, K, Control of Bifurcation in a PWM Controlled dc Series Motor Drive, 2020 Ieee Calcutta Conference, Calcon 2020 Proceedings (2020), pp. 263-267 [10.1109/CALCON49167.2020.9106562] [abs].
- Tang, J; Ibrahim, M; Chakrabarty, K; Karri, R, Synthesis of Tamper-Resistant Pin-Constrained Digital Microfluidic Biochips, Ieee Transactions on Computer Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol 39 no. 1 (2020), pp. 171-184 [10.1109/TCAD.2018.2883901] [abs].
- Chakrabarti, A; Chakrabarty, K, A Proposal to Adjust the Time-Keeping Systems for Savings in Cycling Operation and Carbon Emission, Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Series B, vol 100 no. 6 (2019), pp. 541-550 [10.1007/s40031-019-00419-7] [abs].
- Zhong, Z; Li, Z; Chakrabarty, K; Ho, T-Y; Lee, C-Y, Micro-Electrode-Dot-Array Digital Microfluidic Biochips: Technology, Design Automation, and Test Techniques., Ieee Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, vol 13 no. 2 (2019), pp. 292-313 [10.1109/tbcas.2018.2886952] [abs].