You are here
Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Statistical Science
- Office Location: 140 Science Dr., 321 Gross Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 668-4042
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of California - Berkeley, 2011
Information theory, high-dimensional statistical inference, statistical signal processing, compressed sensing, machine learning
- ECE 587: Information Theory
- ECE 741: Compressed Sensing and Related Topics
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- MATH 228L: Probability for Statistical Inference, Modeling, and Data Analysis
- STA 240L: Probability for Statistical Inference, Modeling, and Data Analysis
- STA 563: Information Theory
- STA 693: Research Independent Study
- STA 711: Probability and Measure Theory
- STA 741: Compressed Sensing and Related Topics
In the News
- Modeling Traffic with Self-Driving Cars (Mar 2, 2017 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Kipnis, A; Reeves, G, Gaussian Approximation of Quantization Error for Estimation from Compressed Data, Ieee Transactions on Information Theory (2021) [10.1109/TIT.2021.3083271] [abs].
- Reeves, G, A Two-Moment Inequality with Applications to Rényi Entropy and Mutual Information., Entropy, vol 22 no. 11 (2020) [10.3390/e22111244] [abs].
- Barbier, J; Reeves, G, Information-theoretic limits of a multiview low-rank symmetric spiked matrix model, Ieee International Symposium on Information Theory Proceedings, vol 2020-June (2020), pp. 2771-2776 [10.1109/ISIT44484.2020.9173970] [abs].
- Mathews, H; Mayya, V; Volfovsky, A; Reeves, G, Gaussian Mixture Models for Stochastic Block Models with Non-Vanishing Noise, 2019 Ieee 8th International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi Sensor Adaptive Processing, Camsap 2019 Proceedings (2019), pp. 699-703 [10.1109/CAMSAP45676.2019.9022612] [abs].
- Reeves, G; Xu, J; Zadik, I, All-or-Nothing Phenomena: From Single-Letter to High Dimensions, 2019 Ieee 8th International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi Sensor Adaptive Processing, Camsap 2019 Proceedings (2019), pp. 654-658 [10.1109/CAMSAP45676.2019.9022473] [abs].