You are here
Eric S Richardson
Associate Professor of the Practice in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of the Practice in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Affiliate, Duke Global Health Institute
- Ph.D. University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, 2009
- BME 464L: Medical Instrument Design (DR)
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 590L: Special Topics with Lab
- BME 790: Advanced Topics for Graduate Students in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 790L: Advanced Topics with the Lab for Graduate Students in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- CULANTH 590: Selected Topics
- I&E 393: Research Independent Study in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- I&E 720: Biodesign
- I&E 721: Design in Healthcare 2
- I&E 790: Special Topics
- STRATEGY 898: Special Topics
In the News
- Eric Richardson: Creating New Opportunities through Engineering Design (Sep 11, 2018 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Iles, TL; Howard, B; Howard, S; Quallich, S; Rolfes, C; Richardson, E; Iaizzo, HR; Iaizzo, PA, Testing the Efficacy of Pharmacological Agents in a Pericardial Target Delivery Model in the Swine., Journal of Visualized Experiments : Jove no. 113 (2016) [10.3791/52600] [abs].
- Richardson, ES; Hill, AJ; Skadsberg, ND; Ujhelyi, M; Xiao, YF; Iaizzo, PA, The pericardium (2015), pp. 163-174 [10.1007/978-3-319-19464-6_9] [abs].
- Ahlberg, SE; Bateman, MG; Eggen, MD; Quill, JL; Richardson, ES; Iaizzo, PA, Animal models for cardiac valve research (2013), pp. 343-357 [10.1007/978-1-4614-6144-9_14] [abs].
- Richardson, ES; Rolfes, C; Woo, OS; Elmquist, WF; Benditt, DG; Iaizzo, PA, Cardiac responses to the intrapericardial delivery of metoprolol: targeted delivery compared to intravenous administration., Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research, vol 5 no. 4 (2012), pp. 535-540 [10.1007/s12265-011-9315-x] [abs].
- Richardson, ES; Iaizzo, PA; Xiao, Y-F, Electrophysiological mechanisms of the anti-arrhythmic effects of omega-3 fatty acids., Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research, vol 4 no. 1 (2011), pp. 42-52 [10.1007/s12265-010-9243-1] [abs].