You are here
Student Group Funding
The Duke Engineering Alumni Council provides funding to qualified engineering-based student project groups.
- The deadline for initial funding requests is in the spring
- Invitations to present the request for funding in person will be sent by early April.
- A final agenda and timeslot assignments will be sent by mid-April
- Draft versions of the student presentations must be e-mailed by mid-April
- Presentations by the selected groups will be made on a Saturday in late April
- Feedback will be provided by early May
- The EAC will announce funding decisions by mid-June
Funding is limited, but all qualified and well-represented groups have a good chance of receiving at least some level of EAC support.