Fitzpatrick Center interior

You are here

For Graduate Students: How to Change a Class from Pass/Fail to Graded

March 24, 2020

The registrar’s office has posted their form to allow graduate and professional school students to change their grading basis from pass/fail to graded.

The form is located on the registrar’s website at:

Students can also access it by going to, clicking on the Forms link in the upper right corner, and then selecting the Spring 2020 Grading Basis–Change to Graded form on the second page. 

On this form, students will be able to see the deadline to submit it. Our students should select Pratt Professional as their career. Students will be able to request that specific courses that they list have their grading basis change, or they can request that all their courses have their grading basis changed at once.

Something nice about this form is that students can sign it digitally using the cursor on their computer or their finger on a smart device, so they don’t need to print out the form.


Kelsey Liddle
Student Records Coordinator

Master’s Programs
Pratt School of Engineering