You are here
Your link to Duke's innovation community
Duke ranks 20th among US universities in producing startup founders. Between 2006 and 2018, an estimated 415 Duke graduates founded 394 companies, and raised capital of $8.5 billion.
We're an integral part of the startup culture at Duke—recognized by Pitchbook, a leading tacker of public and private equity markets, as a one of the nation's Top 25 universities producing company founders.
”A big part of what we’re doing is demystifying the path for the student-founder," says Steven McClelland, executive in residence.
We can connect you with:
- Duke Certificate in Innovation & Entrepreneurship »
- Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic »
- Entrepreneurship @ Duke Engineering opportunities »
Internships and Fellowships
Prototyping and Technology
- Access to PatSnap.com (Email us for details) »
- Generic Financial Model spreadsheet »
- go BIG > Baquerizo Innovation Grants »
- BRiDGE »
- DEEP-SEA Startup »
- Duke Angel Network »
- Duke-Coulter Translational Partnership »
- Duke Office of Licensing and Ventures »
- Duke Startup Challenge »