You are here
Graduate Communications and Intercultural Programs
Among the services provided by Duke Engineering Graduate Communications and Intercultural Programs is comprehensive communications support for all engineering PhD and master's students.
Our team offers individual and small-group coaching by appointment. We also organize workshops and semester-long courses.
Our Graduate Communications Center is located in the Vesic Student Learning Center on Level 2 of the Nello L. Teer Building.
Develop Communication Skills
- Receive constructive feedback
- Attend writing workshops
- Take writing skills courses
Conversation & Small Talk
- Practice one-to-one or in a group
- Attend intensive workshops
- Learn more about intercultural interaction
Presentations & Degree Defense
- Reduce public speaking anxiety
- Use PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi
- Practice and receive feedback
Work with a Consultant
- One-to-one coaching
- Group coaching
Attend a Workshop
- Exploring Your Cultural Values with CultureActive
- Academic Listening and Note Taking
- Crafting Journal Article Introductions