Life at Duke
Our students work in a supportive, close-knit community of researchers and scholars, but we know there is more to life than work. On the pages in this section you'll find a wealth of information to help you make the decision to come to Duke and live in Durham, North Carolina. This is a great place to work, dine, explore the outdoors and personal hobbies, enjoy the arts, and raise a family.
Explore answers to common questions about:
- Housing for grads and dining on campus
- Medical care & safety at Duke
- Transportation in the area & parking on campus
- Information for grads with families
- Things to do in Durham and the Triangle region