You are here
Michael Eric Gehm
Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: CIEMAS 3463, Fitzpatrick Center, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5544
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2003
- M.S. Duke University, 1998
- B.S. Washington University, 1992
- BME 609: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 270L: Introduction to Electromagnetic Fields
- ECE 391: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- PHYSICS 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- Stevens, A; Luzi, L; Yang, H; Kovarik, L; Mehdi, BL; Liyu, A; Gehm, ME; Browning, ND, A sub-sampled approach to extremely low-dose STEM, Applied Physics Letters, vol 112 no. 4 (2018) [10.1063/1.5016192] [abs].
- Gong, Q; Stoian, RI; Coccarelli, DS; Greenberg, JA; Vera, E; Gehm, ME, Rapid simulation of X-ray transmission imaging for baggage inspection via GPU-based ray-tracing, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, vol 415 (2018), pp. 100-109 [10.1016/j.nimb.2017.09.035] [abs].
- Amsden, JJ; Herr, PJ; Landry, DMW; Kim, W; Vyas, R; Parker, CB; Kirley, MP; Keil, AD; Gilchrist, KH; Radauscher, EJ; Hall, SD; Carlson, JB; Baldasaro, N; Stokes, D; Di Dona, ST; Russell, ZE; Grego, S; Edwards, SJ; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Stoner, BR; Gehm, ME; Glass, JT, Proof of Concept Coded Aperture Miniature Mass Spectrometer Using a Cycloidal Sector Mass Analyzer, a Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Field Emission Electron Ionization Source, and an Array Detector., Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry (2017) [10.1007/s13361-017-1820-y] [abs].
- Amsden, JJ; Gehm, ME; Russell, ZE; Chen, EX; Di Dona, ST; Wolter, SD; Danell, RM; Kibelka, G; Parker, CB; Stoner, BR; Brady, DJ; Glass, JT, Coded Apertures in Mass Spectrometry., Annual review of analytical chemistry (Palo Alto, Calif.), vol 10 no. 1 (2017), pp. 141-156 [10.1146/annurev-anchem-061516-045256] [abs].
- Zhao, C; Solomon, J; Sturgeon, GM; Gehm, ME; Catenacci, M; Wiley, BJ; Samei, E; Lo, JY, Third generation anthropomorphic physical phantom for mammography and DBT: Incorporating voxelized 3D printing and uniform chest wall QC region, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 10132 (2017) [10.1117/12.2256091] [abs].