Next Conference: Spring 2017
Frontiers provides an excellent opportunity for our industry partners to explore the latest research, development, and tech transfer opportunities at Duke Engineering and Duke Computer Science.
In addition to research presentations, Frontiers provides opportunities to:
- View research posters and meet students working in today's important research areas
- Hear a keynote address given by an innovation leader
- Network with and learn from entrepreneurs and leading engineering and computer science researchers
For more information, contact Kirsten Shaw, associate director of Corporate and Industry Relations.
- Frontiers 2015 – Program, Speaker Bios and Abstracts [PDF]
- Entrepreneurs Bootcamp – Agenda [PDF]