Alumni & Friends
The Pratt School of Engineering is dedicated to supporting programs, events and activities intended to form and enhance lifelong and mutually beneficial relationships between the University and alumni and parents of students.
Information about our award and other distinguished alumni.
Opportunities to get involved, stay connected, and support the school.
Explore the Board of Visitors
See who's on our board, comprising distinguished alumni and friends.
Information about the parent's campaign, parent's weekend and the parent's committee.
Major Gift Donors
Learn how past major gifts have made an impact on the school.
Make a Gift
Make a one time gift or pledge online.
We are committed to celebrating the rich heritage of Duke University. This is accomplished by:
- Cultivating leadership, participation and loyalty from alumni and parents
- Helping alumni reconnect with each other and the university while protecting their privacy
- Facilitating networking between alumni, parents and current students while protecting their privacy
- Providing quality programs to meet the needs of alumni and parents
- Supporting the mission of Pratt by promoting giving in support of student life, scholarship or academic programming
- Communicating information in timely and effective ways
- Respectfully responding to inquiries with prompt information
Alumni & Giving News
June 19, 2017
June 19, 2017